Friday 20 December 2013

Website Making Research

Before actually starting to make a website for our artist, I researched several famous artists website to get inspiration and ideas. The two main websites that I looked at were Rihanna's and Beyonce's as these two artists have a similar audience to ours.

Firstly, Rihanna's website; this gave me the idea to link our artists twitter page to her website as this creates a larger profile for our artist. We have already created a twitter account for our artist to create a fan base for her.


 
Secondly, BeyoncĂ©'s website gave me an idea that I liked about the layout of my artists website. I like how there is not too much information on the page and it is quite simple to navigate. Also how her tour dates are set out is easy to read and understand from a glance. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment