Saturday 28 December 2013

Audience Feedback on Magazine Advert

Once I had done all my research into magazine adverts of similar artists I decided to present the question "what do you believe should be included in a magazine advert for an artists new album coming out?" to a focus group and note their replies. 

Firstly I asked them to focus on the words and layout of the magazine advert.

This is what I found out in general: 

1. The artists name and album name 

2. Where people can purchase the new album, e.g. iTunes, online, in shops? 

3. Should have a picture of the artist with the words on top; name above the picture and everything else below. 

I then asked them to discuss the picture for the advert giving them a choice of 3 and asking them to choose which they felt would be the best: 




After discussing it, they all agreed on the third picture saying it was "fun and energetic" and would be "eye catching and stand out". 





No comments:

Post a Comment