Friday 3 January 2014

Editing - Tunnel

Once I had uploaded all of the shots from both cameras from the tunnel I exported it into Final Cut and began editing it. I used my storyboards to help me remember what shots I wanted to go where as there was loads of footage. When I was editing I knew that I wanted it to be quite fast paced and I wanted a variety of shots, including low angles, high angles, mid-shots, close ups, long shots and shots from the left and right angle. It was quite challenging to lip-sync but with perseverance and mixing around my shots a bit I got there in the end. The finished first cut was really quite different to what I had storyboarded in terms of the order of shots but I felt it looked best. I then spent a few days going back to the tunnel and tweaking a few of the shots before I added it to the full song with the rest of the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment