Wednesday 15 January 2014

Filming Day 4 - Train Station

We used the train station as many different locations in our music video. We used the stairs for the "oola" part, the platform (stood infront of the train) for the part where she sings "I'll be rolling like a train", the other side of the platform (by the pole) for one of the verses and the walkway at the top where she is "dancing in the rain".


We spent quite a long time filming here because of all the different parts we had to shoot. I started with "I'll be rolling like a train". This was quite challenging as I had to time it perfectly with the train going past her and the right bit of the song. I had to film this part a few times but got there in the end.


We then filmed the bit of our singer on the stairs and on the walkway as she was wearing the same outfit for these parts. This was pretty straight forward and we both got plenty of different shoots from different angles so we had a variety to choose from when it comes to editing it.


The last bit we filmed was the verse that starts "I have my doubts in love...". We quickly have our singer her change of clothing, re-styled her hair and put on new jewellery and began filming it. Amandeep concentrated mainly on long and mid shots while I focused on close ups or her hands, lips, jewellery, shoes and face from high and low angles as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment